COVID Practices: We follow CDC guidelines and Local requirements; New Mexico no longer requires mask wearing in most public spaces, but if you want to wear a mask, that's okay!
Use this app to plan your Tour! Select your favorite artists to visit during the Tour or to contact later should you run out of time over the two Tour weekends. Artists have shared their favorite nearby restaurant or activity to help enhance your experience during the Tour.
Get to know the app...
- Navigate to Browse Artist in 74 Studios (use the paintbrush icon on other screens), where you may choose to see all artists at once or narrow your view by category of art. If you scroll quickly, you will notice that the page loads 20 artists at a time and you may see a delay between 'batches of 20'. Pull up from the bottom of your screen to trigger a quicker download. To see them all, keep scrolling until you find the last artist on the list in Studio 74.
- Touch or click on a picture to go to that artist's page to see more of their artwork, contact details, and get directions to their studio.
- On an artist's page, tap the three vertical dots, then use the star or bookmark to mark your favorites.
- On other pages, use the Star icon to navigate to a list of your bookmarked favorites.
- Use the search feature (on other pages, touch the 3 dots menu icon to access the search feature) to find an artist by name, or by category / medium of art (e.g. jewelry, sculpture, painting, pastel, oil, etc).
- To get a feel for where studios are, select either the West or East Tour Map from the main page to see studios a) west of St. Francis or south of I25 OR b) studios east of St. Francis. You may toggle between the two views by selecting the options at the top of your screen.
Attend the Preview Gallery Opening Reception
- Friday, October 20th, 5 pm - 8 pm
- Santa Fe Woman's Club, 1616 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM
- Meet and talk with artists while enjoying refreshments and artwork.
- Vote for your favorite piece of artwork for the 'People's Choice Award'!
If you can't make it Friday, the Preview Gallery will also be open Saturday and Sunday, October 21th and 22nd 11 am 4 pm. This is a great place to start your tour because it gives you the opportunity to see a sampling of work from each artist in person and under one roof.
We are happy to have you 'on board'- and hope that you enjoy your tour!